Wednesday 3 September 2014

Paper quilled dolls

I got a new order from a customer to make some pairs of quilled doll couples.
I had tried making dolls one year back and it did not come up that nicely. So I was not that confident and initially thought of telling no. But my husband have more confidence on me. He insisted for taking this as a challenge and I committed the order halfheartedly.

Request was to make four pairs of different types of dolls. First doll took me almost half a day to finish. But remaining I could finish in 2 days.

Anyone wish to order below dolls or similar type in Inda please write to me sukanyajoshi86@gmail.com or call 9740405000




                                                   


Quilled dolls - friends











Quilled dolls dressed like farmers





Quilled dolls with school uniform



Quilled dolls - sweet couples

No comments:

Post a Comment