Saturday 14 December 2013

Quilled Jewellery - Jhumkas and Earrings



Here are some of my quilled ear ring collections that I have attempted during last week. Inspired by some blogs and other designs available in the web, I tried to design some jeweleries that will suite my tastes. 

I like wearing jhumkas a lot and tried to concentrate more on those. Since I did not have a moulder to shape the paper strips I had to depend on my round shaped kitchen spoon and my kid's toys.

Anyone interested in buying  jhumkas of any type, please drop a mail to sukanyajoshi86@gmail.com or call me at 9740405000















                                        
   















2 comments:

  1. jhumkys are very nice.. price please..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sathya Bama for your comments.
      I charge 75Rs each for the Jhumka excluding courier.

      Delete